Saturday 27 July 2013

Really need to start that playtest

I keep coming up with excuses to not start that solo playtest I've been planning. Oh, I still need to print a few more things. Well, I haven't finished my video game review this week. This location doesn't have a big enough play area for me to test. And so on.

I think I should just skip the solo playtest and play it with friends. It'll be easier to get it done if I set dates and have to follow through with people, rather than being accountable only to myself when I have lots of other things on the go.

Hopefully this means I'll actually get working on refinement and balance soon.

Oh, also, I've got a designer working on a logo. First option I've seen is really cool, and apparently there will be a second option.

No comments:

Post a Comment